Re: [hylafax-users] redirect fax based on caller ID

Jehan PROCACCIA wrote:

Yes , I did put in that file the following line:
*4687*) SENDTO=test.test@xxxxxxxxxxx;;

but the fax is still mailed to the default "faxmaster" en not to test.test@xxxxxxxxxxx in that case, the fax phone # dialed was internaly 4687, and I do see in the header of the recieved fax a line like this:
"13-01-2006 18:09 From TO 4687 P.01" -> so the dialed number is present !

Please see "*3.6.5 DID, Direct Inward Dialing" here:*

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/howto/using.php#ss3.6

In order to use the number dialed your modem and telephone line must be configured and capable of having and sharing that information. If you have a PBX that can pass the number dialed via DTMF, then please see the "SHIELDED_DTMF" example here:

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/man/hylafax-config.php

under "CallIDPattern".

I suposse it comes from %c in the config.ttyS0 ?

No. Everything you see on the fax was imaged by the sender, even the tagline. If you can always trust the sender to put the number dialed into the tagline then you could possibly use gOCR in your FaxDispatch script to parse out that information.

and faxinfo on the tif file shows a sender as "`" !?

If you show me the session log then I could actually see what's going on, but according to this the sender is identifying itself as "`" in the fax protocol.