[hylafax-users] FaxNotify not running

Hey All,

I am trying to get our FaxNotify script to parse out the reason why the fax Failed from /var/spool/hylafax/log/c$commid, send an email to a faxadmin group via qmail-inject, then run a perl script that will update our database of fax information.

The perl script is called as such:

/usr/bin/perl faxstatus.pl "$jobtab" "$WHY" "$status";

$status is gotten after doing a few 'if' statements after grepping for the several reasons that it can fail.

I can run that by hand, as well as the command for emailing. However, when we send a fax from the fax server, it does not look like FaxNotify is being called. I have tried putting some testing notes at the beginning of FaxNotify to see if its even being called but it doesn't look like they are being executed either.

Could I possibly be missing something in order to get this to be called after every fax is sent?

-Adam