Re: [hylafax-users] voice prompt playback before DTMF read?

Thanks for the great answer Lee!

About my qestion 1) - The hylafax version I'm using is hylafax-4.2.3-1rhel3 (got it as precompiled RPM). I assume this is 4.2.3.1 you are refering to, so DTMF timeout feature should be in (as well as the voice - right?).
What happens when I try to send fax not entering the expected DTMF sequence is - hylafax answers, fax tones are definitely heard (fax request), but after about 30 seconds hylafax hangs up. Log file follows:

Jan 4 16:25:29 faxserver FaxGetty[2692]: ANSWER: Call ID 1 "4161111111"
Jan 4 16:25:29 faxserver FaxGetty[2692]: ANSWER: Call ID 2 "xxxxxxxxxxxx"
Jan 4 16:25:29 faxserver FaxGetty[2692]: ANSWER: Call ID 3 ""
Jan 4 16:25:48 faxserver FaxGetty[2692]: MODEM LT V.92 1.0 MT5634ZPX-PCI-U INTERNAL DATA/FAX/VOICE MODEM VERSION 1.32K LT V.92 1.0 MT5634ZPX-PCI-U Internal Data/Fax/Voice Modem Version 1.32k/

The config file I'm using is:

CountryCode:            1
AreaCode:               416
FAXNumber:              +1.416.111.1111
LongDistancePrefix:     1
InternationalPrefix:    011
DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:          1
SessionTracing:         11
RecvFileMode:           0600
LogFileMode:            0600
DeviceMode:             0600
SpeakerVolume:          yes
GettyArgs:              "-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier:        FAX
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
MaxRecvPages:           25
#

ModemType: Class1 # use this to supply a hint
ModemFlowControl: rtscts # many firmwares have broken software flow control
Class1TMConnectDelay: 400 # counteract quick CONNECT response

# If your line supports Caller-ID, you may want to uncomment this...
ModemResetCmds: AT+VCID=1
CallIDPattern:  "NMBR="
CallIDPattern:  "NAME="
RingsBeforeAnswer:      2

CallIDPattern:          SHIELDED_DTMF
CallIDAnswerLength:     4
ModemRingResponse:      AT+FCLASS=8;H1
ModemAnswerCmd:         <delay:100>AT+FCLASS=1;A

Regards,
Ivan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lee Howard" <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>