Re: [hylafax-users] send fax with Charaptes special

Am 2005.12.10 00:19 schrieb(en) Santiago Martín:
The document is in the hylafax server on RedHat 8.0
This document is a text file generate from a program
I send de fax with command sendfax -d 111111< file

Am 2005.12.08 17:25 schrieb(en) Santiago Martín:

> i have a problem send a fax with the charapters.
[...]
> i want send charaptes especial how "+ " and other but the fax
> send other charapters

Look in your typerules file to find out which command is used to convert text files. Probably it's textfmt or a2ps with some options.

Call this manually with your text file and try to display the resulting PostScript file with a PostScript viewer (gs, gv, ghostview).

I cannot see what character produces the problem. (I see a "+" and a " " character.) Is it in ISO-8859-1 charset?
If not you might need some special options or PostScript include file for the conversion program to get the correct character encoding.

Bodo