Re: [hylafax-users] problems receiving faxes

Adrian Pintilie wrote:

Hi Everybody,

I am using hylafax and i am just love it! Great software!

I used it to send over 40 faxes so i am sure that it works sending.
However, I have problems receiving faxes. I receive the TIFF file, but
looks corrupted. It has just a bunch of horizontal lines. I checked the
logs of the received fax (here attached) and there is are no error. I
tried to look for help myself before deciding to ask the list. The FAQ
section was not helpful as well.

Any hints where to look for the problem?

Have you spoken with the sender to find out if they know this to be a problem on their end? The log doesn't reveal anything to us.

Thanks,