Re: [hylafax-users] MainPine & Hylafax Problem with hunt group update

Tom Miller wrote:

I though, we support to see a whole bunch of dialing string or
some sort of strings.

Just RINGs, usually, on incoming calls.

So where am I going from here. Now I know that the
non-working line is dial out but can not seem to receive
incoming fax. It is the MainPine modem issues of the way I
configured the Hylafax?

It's probably your configuration. I would double-check your config files and pay particular attention to your answering method (RingsBeforeAnswer, CallIDAnswerLength, etc.).

If you still don't get it solved, set ServerTracing in your modem config file to 0xFFF, restart faxgetty, and then call in to the modem. Then take a look at the FaxGetty logs in the server log (/var/log/messages) and if that doesn't make sense to you then post them here.