[hylafax-users] Hylafax web interface

Attacched are same simple php scripts to send fax from a web interface (comments are in italian sorry for this), are very rudimental but works well for my send-only enviroment
-
every fax send to faxspool is registered in mysql and there is an admin section to query mysql. The users insert a mail address and they receive notification to this address

Here is the code to generate the needed db:
create table fax (
    fax_id int(10) NOT NULL auto_increment,
    email varchar(50) NOT NULL,
    faxnumber int(15) NOT NULL,
    file varchar(50) NOT NULL,
    date datetime NOT NULL,
    PRIMARY KEY (fax_id)
    ) type=MyISAM;

There are future plans to make possible a full integration between hylafax and mysql and/or postgres? For example register hylafax error on send, received fax ecc...

I think db integration can make hylafax more suitable for very large enviroment, what do you think about?

Thanks for this great piece of software,

Nicola