Re: [hylafax-users] help

We talked to the telco company today.  They said there is no
special features on those line as compare to other line.
Except the working line is the single line and the other none
working line are in a hunt group.  We have two hunt group of
line that we had tried out and neither of them were work. Is
your modem having problem of detecting and picking up hunted
group?

Thanks,

Tom