From: Tom Miller [mailto:tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 23 October 2005 04:48
To: Lee Howard
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Urgent - help

Lee,

All 8 faxgetty are running.  I also verify by moved the only working phone
line to individual port and tried to send fax to them and they are working.

Could it be the other phone line have different codec or different ??? than
the one that working?

One thing to keep in mind is the other lines work fine on different fax
machines.

It seems the MainPine modem interpreted the working line different than
other three non-working lines.  However, these three non-working lines are
working fine with our other
fax machine.   Am I on the right track?

Thanks much for you respond

Tom