[hylafax-users] Preview faxes, WHFC and WinXP

Making some progress on this issue, but still not where I hope to be.
First of all, I found a great little plug-in for Firefox (and other browsers) that allows the browser to view tif files:  http://www.alternatiff.com/
I also learned that specifying the full windows path in the WHFC system settings allows the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer to work, hence:
c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe c:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %s

Either of these options are OK, but the one I really hope for is to use the Microsoft MSPVIEW.EXE.
It has the added feature of showing thumbnails on the left hand side of the screen, which is handy as most of our faxes are multi-pages.

I thought I had a break-through when I changed:
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MODI\11.0\MSPVIEW.EXE" %s
to:
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\MODI\11.0\MSPVIEW.EXE %s
I no longer get the errors I was seeing before, but WHFC hangs and has to be shut-down and restarted.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Dave

__________________
Hi all,
my first post on this forum.
I am running WHFC 1.2.3 on Windows XP, Service Pack 2.  I have also downloaded and installed Ghostscript 8.14.
I would like to use Windows built-in Image Viewer to preview faxes before sending.  (I'd like to be able to view faxes from the "done" queue also, but first things first.)
Under WHFC system settings, I tried the following line:
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MODI\11.0\MSPVIEW.EXE" %s
and receive the following error when attempting to preview a fax:
CreateProcess(). The specified path is invalid. "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MODI\11.0\MSPVIEW.EXE" c:\Temp\hfx4.tif"

One of the FAQ's on the WHFC website deals with Previewing under WinXP, so I also tried this:
rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %s
but then I get the following error message:
CreateProcess(). The system cannot find the file specified. rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen c:\Temp\hfx4.tif
In both cases, if I enter the argument under Start|Run, it works properly.

Any ideas?
Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
Dave Butcher