[hylafax-users] Mac OS X 10.4.2 Client and HylaFAX 4.2.2, Webmin, and hyla.conf

Hi,

I am new to HylaFAX and am trying to set up a send only environment on Mac OS X client with a single built in modem. i would like all employees using wintel computers to be able to send faxes via email, and may use it for fax to email with a different modem and line in the future. fyi: we already have an exchange server running on another server.

1, is it possible to use postfix on the mac instead of sendmail? if not is it possible to use exchange 2003. what file or files would i need to edit?
2, i installed hylaFAX server (1.4) webmin module on the same mac os x client but it complained about

/usr/share/fax/hyla.conf not found
/usr/share/fax/pagesizes not found

should these files be created manually by me or during the install and configuration process?