[hylafax-users] fax to e-mail problem

Hi, I am a newbie of Hylafax, and I have this problem: I want to receive fax in pdf format via email.
I have changed the parameter "SENDTO=" in faxrcvd file, but it still not work. Hylafax receive the fax (As I can see from logs and in the recvq folder), but there is no e-mail.
Another question: fax from client works well, but I cannot receive the notify via email (using winprint hylafax).
I am using Debian 3.1 (qmail working installed), with hylafax installed by apt-get.

Any suggestions?

Manuele