Re: [hylafax-users] AW: Sending 2 concurrent jobs

Am 2005.10.06 23:54 schrieb(en) Ullrich, Stefan:

Yes, I configured 2 virt. modem setup´s. But this didn´t work either.
The second job is always waiting. Here is one of my config files:

[...]
{
    HylafaxDeviceName:          faxCAPILine1
[...]
The second config file is nearly the same, only the
    HylafaxDeviceName:          faxCAPILine2
    RecvFileMode:               0600
    FAXNumber:                  +49.yyy.yyyyyy
    LocalIdentifier:            "Header for YYY"
Is different, and of course the filename ;-).
Both modems are correctly displayed in faxstat.

Hello Stefan,

please tell me what config files exactly do you have.

Capi4hylafax needs a file config.faxCAPI with the configuration for *all* virtual modems. (Don't know if the name can be changed somewhere.) Capi4hylafax reads all configuration from this single file.

Hylafax needs a file config.<device_name> for every modem. It only checks for existence and does not read the contents. These files can be links to the real configuration file, copies of this file or empty files. (If you would use a modem or some other device with a real modem intrface, Hylafax would of course read these files.)

In your example you would need 3 files:

config.faxCAPI as configuration file for capi4hylafax
config.faxCAPILine1 and config.faxCAPILine2 (as links, copies or empty files) for Hylafax

In this case Hylafax may think it has 3 modems: faxCAPI, faxCAPILine1 and faxCAPILine2. I don't know what you have to do in this case. (I only use one B-channel.)

Bodo

P.S.
I read the mailing list.
Please, don't send me a copy of a message you send to the list.