[hylafax-users] WHFC and word macro (using OLE)

Hi all,

After a month of working on our hylafax system ( two days of
install, and a 3/4 weeks of configuration, man reading), I
successfully have a mail2fax working solution which convert
attached document in P.S. with a home made solution based on
openoffice and a Xvfb to make it running, with mail notify
with tiff attached, and Archiving in tiff format (with
faxcover), A good faxcover with our logo ... All these
things WORKS, Finally. (so I will work on a How to, but
english is n ot my native language as you can see ;-)).

So, now my last problem is a mass faxing with word (in
french it's called publipostage).

So i found a solution with WHFC and A word macro which is
using The OLE as it is said on the WHFC's Faq :

"WHFC is capable as acting as an OLE-automation server. So
you can use WHFC e.g. from Correl Office or Word macros and
send faxes direct from Correl Office or Word. Some examples
how to use the OLE interface can be found on the next page."

So i found somes wonderful macro, but theses doesn't work.I
always got the same message

"Execution error 91, Object variable or bloc variable With
undefined" a the lines :

quote :

  Set whfc = CreateObject("WHFC.OleSrv")
  OLE_Return = whfc.SendFax(SpoolFile, faxnum, True)

so, as anyone a solution about that ?

Regards,

Benoit Calvez.

------------ ALICE HAUT DEBIT A 29,95 EUR/MOIS ------------
ALICEBOX, l'offre Internet tout en 1 : ADSL, téléphonie, modem Wi-Fi et en exclusivité
la hotline gratuite 24h/24 ! Soumis à conditions. Pour en profiter cliquez ici http://abonnement.aliceadsl.fr