[hylafax-users] Problem sending and receiving fax

Hi all!
After lots of installation without any problem (about 15), I'm getting a
lot of problem with an installation with two modems on two different lines.
Sending and receiving fax of more than one page simply do not work, with
both modems on both lines, and apparently totally random: I receive
faxes, but I get them "cut", I mean, often less pages than they are (2
pages of 3, 3 of 5, and always in different ways) with a white starting
offset in the bad page.
Hylafax.log on a receiving machine sometimes says

RECV FAX (00006019): session with +39XXXXXX terminated abnormally: T.30
T2 timeout, expected page not received

More often it says:

RECV FAX (00006017): session with +39XXXXXX terminated abnormally:
COMREC received DCN

On the same line, trying with a normal fax machine, everything works fine.
Am I experiencing a problem with the modems?
What kind of tests should I try to determine the cause of the problem?

Thank you all.