Re: [hylafax-users] faxrcvd file parameters problem...

Assuming that your phone line supports cid and your
modem is capable of receiving cid data, you need to
make sure cid is enabled in your modem config.  Mine
looks like this:

ModemResetCmds: AT+VCID=1
CIDNumber:      "NMBR="
CIDName:        "NAME="

Then you need to make sure the modem is set to answer
after 2 or more rings:

RingsBeforeAnswer: 2

The cid info is transmitted between the first and
second ring, at least that's how it works in the US.
If your modem answers the call before the cid info is
transmitted you'll never get it.