Re: [hylafax-users] batching almost there

Am 2005.07.29 14:35 schrieb(en) offman:

i've not got that deep into the source yet, which package is that in?

This is in faxd/faxQueueApp.c++:

        if (req->tts < now) {
            /*
             * Send failed and send app didn't specify a new
             * tts, bump the ``time to send'' by the requeue
             * interval, then rewrite the queue file.  This causes
             * the job to be rescheduled for transmission
             * at a future time.
             */
            req->tts = now + (req->retrytime != 0
                ? req->retrytime
                : (requeueInterval>>1) + (random()%requeueInterval));
        }

I found this when I tried to fix a problem in capi4hylafax.

Bodo