Von: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Ryan Budge
Gesendet: Montag, 25. Juli 2005 12:26
An: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [hylafax-users] searching for free Windows XP hylafax printer

Sebastian Kösters wrote:

Hi,

i tried to install WinPrint 1.1.1.0 on Win XP but it does not work.

Try version 1.1.8 ?... Its working for me on WinXP Version 2002 service
pack 1 with Hylafax 4.2.1 on freebsd 5.4

Everything is configured correctly but when i try to send a fax the dialog
where to put the number / eMail does not open.

Strange.  Im not an expert with Hylafax or Windows but what about
checking the firewall settings for the NIC connecting to the Hylafax
Server ?

With Windows 2000 everything works fine.

I also tried WHFC but setup does not start (no error message).

Does anybody has an idea?

regards,
Sebastian

Sorry I could not be more help.