[hylafax-users] send just the attachment...

Greetings,
I have a hylafax server that is working great!! I have a question, can anyone think of a way to send an fax via email that just faxes the attachment and not the message body?  We fax out notices to a group of our customers every month. This is accomplished via a batch email to our faxserver and the faxserver faxes them out.  There are aprox. 500 faxes that are sent every month. Hylafax sends the attached tiiff file as the second page of a 2 page fax.  Can anybody think of a way to drop the first page and only send the attached tiff file?  I have sent an email to this mailing list befor but did not receive an answer to this request.  I have setup Hylafax to not include an coverpage but it still prepends the email to the fax.  Any help would be deeply apreciated since it would reduce the process by 50%.

Regards,
Rueben Gooch
Advanced business technologies
Brisbane, Australia
--

www.sharpabt.com.au

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.SharpABT is neither liable for the content of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.