Re: [hylafax-users] missing faxes / archiving where HOWTO?

Erwin Panen wrote:

Hi Hylafax list users!

Question:
I have setup hylafax on a RH ver. 9 box.
It has been setup for a couple of months now, and seems to run to great satisfaction.

However:
At some time my received faxes seem to disappear...

See 'man faxcron'. They're being purged after a specified number of days.

Also:
I have tried a demo version of Cypheus, and also try WHFC as fax clients from W2K.
Can anybody tell me whether these clients store send and received faxes on the client CPU or on the server CPU?

I can't answer this (because I don't know), although I would not expect them to store any faxes on the client system.

Is there any linux based hylafax client with GUI?

Pyla will work on Linux.