[hylafax-users] Keep a copy of every outgoing fax

Hello everybody,

I am another happy hylafax admin. I have made various installations to
different customers with excellent results. Lately I had some request
from a customer that I just didn't find a nice way to do. I need a
copy of every outgoing fax. I suspect files would be in .ps format but
this is not an issue. My customer uses WHC as a client.
I googled for a while and I only found the same request by a guy back in 1999 !!
A workaround I thought of was to install another modem on the machine
and ask the users to also send a copy to that number. This could be a
solution, but for company's safety, I cannot relay on this, since the
user could "forget" to do so for a certain fax. In other words I need
a server side solution.

Any hints would be really appreciated,

NZ
--
Zaharioudakis Nikos

Linux for servers . . .

       Macintosh for graphics . . .

             Palm for mobility . . .

                   Windows for solitaire!
If speed kills, then Windows Users may live forever !