[hylafax-users] hylafax-4.2.0-1rh7 on RH 7.3 9 + USR Courier 56k

Hi,

From time to time we have send FAXes to a system which does not respond
with a FAX carrier tone immediately after answering.

There is a 10 second delay before the remote fax sends a carrier signal..

At the moment our Hylafax system cannot send faxes to this particular
remote fax because of this delay.

Is there a parameter I can tweek in config.ttyS1 to make HylaFax wait 10
seconds before deciding to retry?

Many thanks

Shaun McCullagh
XB