Re: [hylafax-users] pam_mysql and uid

Andreas,

I use it so I'll take a stab at your question.

Queues in hylafax aren't separated by user. Everyone's faxes are dumped into the same directories but permissions are there to prevent people viewing each other's sent faxes. So in actual fact everyone can see everyone else's jobs but cannot AFAIK download the files sent.

If I understand your question properly then the answer is you can't fix it. It's working as intended.

Regards,

Kimble Young

Andreas Granig wrote:

Andreas Granig wrote:

I've just tried Hylafax with pam_mysql and authentication works well. But it seems that every user sees the queues of all other users, and I think it's because the uid which can be assigned in hosts.hfaxd can't be used in pam_mysql (there's no column for the uid).

Any hints on how to fix this?

Nobody else using pam_mysql?

Andy