[hylafax-users] PDF issues

Hello.

I have hylafax installed and working with email and samba. my only problem is when sending emails with PDF attachments.
when receiving the fax, insted of having the PDF printed, i have a line that says:

DISCARDED application/pdf goes HERE

My hylafax version is 4.2.1, running FC1 with kernel 2.4.22-1.2199.nptl.

I've read the thread http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2005-05/msg00075.php
if i alter /etc/hylafax/hyla.conf and add the line
MIMEConverters: /usr/local/faxscripts/

and restart hylafax, hylafax stops sending faxes
and i get the following error in my email:

Your facsimile job to XXXXXXXXX was not sent because document conversion
to facsimile failed.  The output from the converter program was:\n

Check any PostScript documents for non-standard fonts and invalid constructs