Re: [hylafax-users] MaxCalls reached in a second

hi berndq,
thanks for the link. as i am native german the thread is quite right ;)
my problem seems different. Sendfax is able to send faxes as long as
there are free modems.
My /dev/capi20 has rw.rw.rw rights. Does it really need an x flag?
Anyway i'll try.

thanks a lot
thilo