Re: [hylafax-users] sendfax "Can not open file"

Il giorno gio, 14/07/2005 alle 08.19 +0000, Trevor Jenkins ha scritto:
> When I try to use sendfax from the command line the fax is not queued for
> transmission. No matter what the options and file name given the program
> returns immediately with the error message "Can not open file". There is a
> prefix to the message, viz some part of one of the options. For the
> command
>
> sendfax -s a4 -r "Test Transmission" -c "Test Transmission" -d "target user@01234567890" fax-test.ps
>
> The full error reported is
>
> Transmission" Can not open file
[...]

I think the error is wrong, anyway you are using the wrong syntax: it
should be:

sendfax -s a4 -r "Test Transmission" -c "Test Transmission" \
	-d "user@01234567890" fax-test.ps

Please note the missing "target " in your destination string.

Bye,
Giuseppe