[hylafax-users] faxcover generation

Hello.

I'm trying to customize the faxcover page of hylafax for my company, but without any success.
I've printed the fax cover sheet we use into postscript, using any linux ps printer, but, when i'm going to see the code, is nothing like the faxcover sheet of hylafax.

even when putting the fields they request, i cannot find the text (ex: todays-date) in the code of the PS file.
is there any trick about the postscript version i have to use? are any programs i can use to generate such code (except using the tgif program) ??

I've tryed MS word, Openoffice, linux postscript printer, etc...

cheers,

Bruno Santos

"Computers are like air conditioners - they stop working properly when you open Windows"

Say no to Software Patents
www.nosoftwarepatents.com/
--
Bruno Santos