recvq/fax00013.tif (ftp://fax:4559/recvq/fax00013.tif):
    Sender: xxx xxx xxxx
     Pages: 2
   Quality: Fine
      Page: North American Letter

I'm honestly stumped.  I'll post inline my /etc/printcap and the
relevant portion of faxrcvd in case I missed something, but any help is
*greatly* appreciated.

etc/printcap:

fax|faxprint:\
        :lp=/dev/null:\
        :sd=/var/spool/lpd/faxspool:\
        :lf=/var/spool/lpd/faxspool/err.log:\
        :if=/etc/mgetty+sendfax/faxfilter:\
        :mx#0:\
        :sh:\

reception:\
        :cm=lpdfilter drv=upp method=auto color=yes:\
        :lp=/dev/null:\
        :sd=/var/spool/lpd/reception:\
        :lf=/var/spool/lpd/reception/log:\
        :af=/var/spool/lpd/reception/acct:\
        :if=/usr/lib/lpdfilter/bin/if:\
        :la@:\
        :ff_separator=:
        :tr=:cl:lk:sh:

relevant part of /var/spool/fax/bin/faxrcvd:

#print to reception laser
/usr/bin/tiff2ps $1 > fax.ps
       lpr -P reception fax.ps
       rm -f fax.ps