[hylafax-users] can you customize the email message that goes out on error?

all appearances are that my hylafax server is now working perfectly in send-only mode.

The send-only modem right now shares a phone extension with a working fax machine that does the receiving of incoming calls.

eventually that might be replaced, but not till after the send-only setup work well for awhile.

This setup tends to generate a lot of error messages.

my users get the email that the server sends, but it is so cryptic they cant understand what it is saying. ( I don't expect them to understand it, btw)

so, if the error is "no local dialtone" and I send a message that says, simply "The other fax machine is in use at this time, you fax can not be sent now."

I think this would help smooth things out with the users

Also, how about on any other error send the message "An error occured, and your fax can not be sent"

and then send the detail log to a specific email address to see if there is something to worry about.

Thanks

Rance

--

Rance Hall