[hylafax-users] Suse 9.3 and Hylafax Problems

Dear Hylafaxer ;-),

my colleague and I have the following problem.

We have installed Suse 9.3 and want to use HylaFax

with an AVM Fritz PCI Card. Unfortunatelly there are no

current drivers from AVM available.

Do you have an idea what to do ? Perhaps a problem with the kernel ?

Regards,

Tim Franziski

Deutsche Telekom AG
Telekom Training
Berufsausbildung Bielefeld
Auszubildender: Fachinformatiker Systemintegration
Hausadresse: Detmolder Str. 377, 33605 Bielefeld
Postanschrift: Wilhelm-Bertelsmann-Str. 8, 33602 Bielefeld
Telefon: +49 (0) 5 21/ 9215- 3481
mailto:tim.franziski@xxxxxxxxxx
http://training.telekom.de

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions