[hylafax-users] AVM C4 - Cannot send faxes with more than one conrtoller defined

Hello!

I have a AVM C4 card, installed a Capi4Hylafax 01.02.03, well, I can
send and receive faxes in standalone mode, but from hylafax only
receiving works. When I try to send anything out, I get this error
message:

JOB 113 (sleeping dest +48xxxxxxxxx pri 126 tts 0:00 killtime 2:58:42):
SEND INCOMPLETE: requeue for 7:16; Protocol error layer 1: Mostly your
ISDN cable is not inserted.

[there's NOTHING wrong with the cable, I can send in stand alone mode
without even geting close to the server room]

This only happens when I define more than one interface in
config.faxCAPI, like this:

{
    HylafaxDeviceName:          faxCAPI21
    RecvFileMode:               0600
#    FAXNumber:
#    LocalIdentifier:            ""
    MaxConcurrentRecvs:         2
    OutgoingController:         2
    SuppressMSN:                0
    NumberPrefix:
    UseISDNFaxService:          1
    RingingDuration:            0
    {
        Controller:             2
        AcceptSpeech:           0
        UseDDI:                 0
        DDIOffset:
        DDILength:              0
        IncomingDDIs:
        IncomingMSNs:
        AcceptGlobalCall:   1
    }
}

{
    HylafaxDeviceName:          faxCAPI22
    RecvFileMode:               0600
#    FAXNumber:
#    LocalIdentifier:            ""
    MaxConcurrentRecvs:         2
    OutgoingController:         2
    SuppressMSN:                0
    NumberPrefix:
    UseISDNFaxService:          1
    RingingDuration:            0
    {
        Controller:             2
        AcceptSpeech:           0
        UseDDI:                 0
        DDIOffset:
        DDILength:              0
        IncomingDDIs:
        IncomingMSNs:
        AcceptGlobalCall:   1
    }
}

(I have just one ISDN terminal usable as of now, but there will be 4 of
them anytime now. The cable is plugged in port 2, just for fun :) )

With only one device defined it works all right (I can even send a fax
to myself, which means I don't need to define each channel on each
port separately, unless I want to do concurrent sending, I guess), but
actually as the card has 4 ports, and each should be able to do 2
concurrent connections, it's just not what I want to achieve.

I'm a little trapped in all kinds of config, config.c2fax,
config.faxCAPI, symbolic links and all that. Does anyone have a working
setup of that kind (I mean all 4 porst - 8 channels usable for
CONCURRENT receiving and sending).

Currently I'd like to define two devices (one for each channel on port
2) and be able to send two faxes simultanously (well, sending at least
one at a time would also be nice, for a start).

Thank You for any help, and sorry if my writing seems chaotic :-).

Best regards,
Daniel