Re: [hylafax-users] faxgetty problem

On Sunday 15 May 2005 09:17, han feng wrote:
> I use a ecion E1 card for hylafax ! I start 30 faxgetty ,each for a serior
> port of the card!
> But I find that after some time the faxgetty do not work !and the faxgetty
> can't catch the
> SIGTERM signal! And so does the faxsend programme!
> Why does this situation begin??
> How can I resolve it
> Thank you for helping me!

First try out open single Eicon tty with serial communication
program like "minicom". (file /dev/ttyds01)
If all loks good the try out add to config.ttyds01 file two lines

ServerTracing:         0xffffffff              # log server-related operations
SessionTracing:                11              # log server-related operations

After this restart faxgetty and read file

/var/log/messages

what is happen

Aivils Stoss