[hylafax-users] SMBFAX & HYLAFAX & Knoppix question

Hello All,

I have a question concerning smbfax utility.

Just lately customised Knoppix 3.7 this way that I have everything on one CD
+ Floppy with
some files like smbfax.conf smb.conf and tbs files and so on. And the
software
Hylafax, Smbfax together and windbind works very good, moving to another
computer is just
matter of one minute :).

But when I send a fax from printer and then from smbfax-html generated page
i have no feedback mail
if sending fax failed  I mean eg. wrong fax number. I can see all the things
in log file for the particular
job but nothing is sent to the user.

Maybe someone from you knows the answer?

Thank you in advance
Bogdan Sosnowski