[hylafax-users] pdf problem

Hi,
I've installed and configured hylafax on RHEL server and I love it.
The problem: I can't read pdf or tif format of received fax; they are unreadable.
Actually when I run faxsetup script I got this:

[root@server2 root]# faxsetup

Setup program for HylaFAX (tm) 4.2.1.

Created for i686-pc-linux-gnu on Fri Feb 4 11:10:26 EST 2005.

/usr/sbin/faxsetup: line 807: 5: Descrittore di file non valido
Looks like /usr/bin/uuencode does not support base64 encoding.
Checking system for proper client configuration.
Checking system for proper server configuration.

Is there a relationship between the unreadble pdf file and this message ?
Is there a solution for getting readable file in pdf format ?
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Keb Italia s.r.l. Via Newton 2 20019 Settimo Milanese (MI) +39 02 33 500 782 Andrea Toia

RHCE
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Certificate Number 803005342614588 <http://www.redhat.com/training/certification/verify/?rhce_cert_display:certno=803005342614588&rhce_cert_display:verify_cb=Verify>

Responsabile Sistema Gestione Qualità Certificato UNI EN ISO 9001 (VISION 2000) e Magazzino Spedizioni