Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax over ISDN

Vitor Flausino wrote:

I have implemented hylafax over an analog modem and I had no problem at all. Now, I'm trying to do the same but over an ISDN modem.

Can someone give me a hint on how get hylafax work with this modem?

As others have noted, Hylafax does not work with most ISDN modems because it is organized around the AT command set. One ISDN modem which in my experience works with Hylafax is the Zyxel 2864I, precisely because it provides AT commands over a serial line.

Davide Bolcioni
--
Paranoia is an afterthought.