[hylafax-users] SCO OpenServer

I have a fresh test bed install of hylafax on a Debian box.

It is sending and receiving faxes from local host just fine.

It is sending faxes from my windows clients just fine.

How and where do I get sendfax for Sco Openserver. I don’t want to install the hylfaxserver for just the one program. My sco server will never be the fax server it only needs to be able to sendfaxes to my hylafax server. Suggestions?

Paul

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions