Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax loses modems

Hi,
Just a note regarding USB modems as you mentioned that you haven't been able
to find any that work...

In case you are interested we use 2 different USB modems which both work
fine with Hylafax 4.2.1 on Redhat EL 4.0:

- Multitech MultiModem USB V.92 - MT5634ZBA-USB-V92 which uses the kernel
loadable acm driver. We use Class 1.0

- Netcomm Roadster USB V.92 Modems - AM5055 which use the kernel loadable
ftdi_sio. Using Class 1.
  Unfortunately you can't buy this modem anymore and as such we are starting
to migrate to the Multitechs.

Regards
Philipp Burath
Mayne IT