[hylafax-users] How to make work Hylafax and a messagebox on receiver's side.

We are working with Hylafax installed from Suse 9.2 using an internal modem card. Hylafax works fine, as long as the receiver is a standard fax-machine.

But whenever there is a kind of message box on receiver's side, Hylafax does not work. The modems dials, when the voice starts talking , the modem rings off. There is nothing in the logs but "Unknown problem" or "check modem power"..

Can you please telle me, if there is a special command available, telling hylafax to start faxing immediately , regardless of any voice.

Many thanks for your efforts

joe