[hylafax-users] Is there a mailing list or forum for Cypheus?

I've been pulling my hair out for the last week looking at different
Windows based Hylafax front ends.  Cypheus seems to be the most robust
but the address book is lacking in my opinion.  For instance If I'm
looking for a contact named Mark Whatever but I have a contact named
Benchmark if I type Mark into the search box it stops at Benchmark and
doesn't go any further.  Another example I'm looking for a contact
named Rich whatever, but there is a contact named Fred Jones with the
Company name of Richland Construction it stops there...  We have 4k+
contacts to deal with so scrolling is a pain.  I like HylaFSP's
integration with Outlook contacts cause it displays the functionality
that I desire, but it seems lacking in other areas.  ugh  Most of the
free clients I've looked at are even more lacking in address book
functionality if they have them at all.  We have no problem buying the
few licenses we will need when we can find a decent client- it's just
finding that client to buy..

Anyway anyone know if Cypheus has a user forum or mailing list so I
can ask others how they are dealing with the address book?  If I could
instruct it which field in the address book to search it *might* fit
the bill.

Thanks in advance,
Rob