Re: [hylafax-users] dialing prefix

We used to do this, but someone tried dialing a test number similar
to 1123456.  Campus security got annoyed at the 911 calls...

So, I would add:

^911 = ""

assuming 911 works on your FAX line.

On Mon, 2 May 2005, Donald, Adam wrote:

Take a look at ..hylafax/etc/dialrules

We use the following line:

^[0-9]{7,}$                      = 9,&                            ! add 9
for outside calls

under the DialString section to append a '9' to any dial string 7 or greater
in length.