[hylafax-users] Fax to Email Gateway

Hi all,

I've set up several Hylafax systems, both as send only and send/receive, and
it's become a favourite.

We now have an application for a send/receive environment that uses only the
Email-toFax and Fax-to-Email Gateways. But I can't find any documentation on
how to do it.

Can someone point me at some reliable information?

Regards,
Edwin Humphries
Mobile: 0419 233 051
Ironstone Technology Pty Ltd