[hylafax-users] Incoming time faxes problems

Hi,
I've installed hylafax 4.2.1 on a linux slackware 10.1
When I received a fax, it's send by email to a client
but the time is incorrect.
in /usr/local/lib/fax/hyla.conf
TimeZone: local
or
TimeZone: CEST
or
TimeZone: gmt
but it's the same, the email arrives with incorrect time (2 hours behind)
I use qmail mail server on the same machine, and if I try to send a simple
email to another client, the time is OK
Who can help me?
Thanks and sorry for my english:(
--