Re: [hylafax-users] Delayed by time-of-day restriction

Giulio,

I temporarily changed my dest.controls config to include:
^[+]61* TimeOfDay = "1700-1800"

I then sent a test fax at about 16:20. Below is the result of your request.
All looks ok, *this time*...

[root@localhost etc]# faxstat -s
HylaFAX scheduler on localhost: Running
Modem ttya01 (): Running and idle
Modem ttya02 (): Running and idle
Modem ttya03 (): Running and idle
Modem ttya04 (): Running and idle
Modem ttya05 (): Waiting for modem to come ready
Modem ttya06 (): Running and idle
Modem ttya07 (): Waiting for modem to come ready
Modem ttya08 (): Running and idle

JID  Pri S  Owner Number       Pages Dials     TTS Status
1787 127 S  peter +61755974077  0:0   0:12   07:00 Delayed by time-of-day re
[root@localhost etc]# faxstat -sl
HylaFAX scheduler on localhost: Running
Modem ttya01 (): Running and idle
Modem ttya02 (): Running and idle
Modem ttya03 (): Running and idle
Modem ttya04 (): Running and idle
Modem ttya05 (): Waiting for modem to come ready
Modem ttya06 (): Running and idle
Modem ttya07 (): Waiting for modem to come ready
Modem ttya08 (): Running and idle

JID  Pri S  Owner Number       Pages Dials     TTS Status
1787 127 S  peter +61755974077  0:0   0:12   17:00 Delayed by time-of-day re
[root@localhost etc]#

I'll keep monitoring this; I'm expecting the problem to return with the next
live run because I haven't really changed anything (except turned off all
the faxgetty lines in inittab since this a send only environment).

Cheers,
Pete