Re: [hylafax-users] Watermark / form background to faxes

> Hi,
>
> When faxing invoices, purchase orders, etc., I would like to
> have an image
> of the physical form as the background so that it looks like
> you actually
> fax a physical invoice / PO.  For example, let's say I scan
> an empty invoice
> form (containing our logo and some other preprinted stuff),
> is there a way
> of making HylaFAX overlay the text of the file I am faxing on
> top of the
> form?

I am doing that exact thing.  I use enscript to overlay the encapsulated
postscript form via its 'epsf' special escape sequence.   What I did was to
create the form and save it to an eps file.  Then, in the text that is to
overlay the form, replace all the page breaks (ascii chr(12)) with the epsf
escape containing the form name.  Then send it to enscript, and it creates
an overlaid postscript form ready for faxing.  Works like a charm.

JM