[hylafax-users] cover pages

Hi,

We have a PDF file that we used to print out, fill in and use as our fax cover sheets. We are now using hylafax and want to use this cover sheet as the faxcover page.

I have the ps file for it, and have tried to follow the format from cover.templ to get it to work the same way, but it is returning error with IS or something.

Is there any guide that i can follow to convert the general ps file to a fax cover page.?

Andrew Xenides

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions