Re: [hylafax-users] Scheduler question

"Andrea Nicolini" <andrea@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi All,

I'd like to know how the hylafax scheduler behaves in this situation:

-I have 2 lines ttyS0 and ttyS1 with the same priority.

-I submit a job that assigned in a round-robin fashion to one of the
lines,  suppose it's ttyS0.

-Now, suppose that the job is not sent an the first try due to a busy
signal.

Now what?

Is the job rescheduled in a round-robin fashion or does it remain assigned
to ttyS0?

The scheduler's modem assignment is not 'sticky' or persistent. If you only want it to go out on ttyS0 or ttyS1, then you should assign it to that modem (or modem group) in the beginning when you submit the fax.

-Darren

--
Darren Nickerson
Senior Sales & Support Engineer