Re: [hylafax-users] Faxstat Errors

* Dan Zubey <zubeyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [050318 16:52]:
> We just migrated to new hardware and Hylafax 4.2.1 and it has been pretty
> reliable for a week or so now.

Great!

> However, every time we send a big job (~1400 faxes) and try to list the jobs
> via faxstat -s I get several hundred errors such as:

> This doesn't happen unless we queue up a big job. One at a time faxes go
> through fine.

See Bug 617

This came in fixing a memory usage problem in hfaxd, and I forgot to
remove the logging before committing.

> Also, now faxstat -s gives me a Segmentation Fault error when I try running
> it:

> Segmentation fault
>

> Other than that, we have a fully functioning server. Any ideas on what's
> wrong? Any more information that I can provide?

Can you run your faxstat in gdb and get a backtrace?  Run gdb faxstat,
and then type "run -s" to make it execute.  When it stops, type "bt" to
get a backtrace.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 438-4638 x8103