[hylafax-users] fax client gui for linux with serial facsimile funktion?

Hello everybody,
I'm new in this mailinglist and I hope I dont do something wrong/bad,
but if I do anyway - please tell me.

So I'm looking for a graphical user intergace for sendfax to use on linux computers.
Right now I'm using Suse Linux 9.1 an I was about to use Susefax.

I just found out (yesterday night) that Susefax will not be developed any further,
and the serial facsimile funktion does not work at all!

explanation:
with 'serial facsimile funktion' I mean that I can send one facsimile (one postscript file) to many persons (or everybody) from my adressbook .

This funktion is very important for me because my boss has gone very mad about that! :-/
(and about me - didn't find that out earlier)

I haven't heard about any other graphical user interface which has such a funktion,
but I would be very pleasent for any help I can get!

kind regards
tobias

Arcor-DSL: die echte Flatrate für alle Bandbreiten. Jetzt ohne Einrichtungspreis
einsteigen oder wechseln. Arcor-DSL ist in vielen Anschlussgebieten verfügbar.
http://www.arcor.de/home/redir.php/emf-dsl-1