[hylafax-users] Mac Entourage Fax Problems.

Hello all.
I've been using hylafax for a couple of years now, without any problems.
However, we had a hardware crash last week, and then we decided to reinstall Hylafax  4.2.1 in a new box.
Everything works ok, however no matter what I try, all computers runnig Macintosh, Microsoft Entourage, either version X or 2004 , can not read any pdf or tif attachments.
There is a Red X mark in the body of the email. And if you try to open or save the attachment, we receive an error message:
"Error type 1 - An unkown error ocurred". We can receive pdf or tiff files from other sources other than Hylafax OK.

All Windows machined running Outlook or Outlook Express, can read those attachments ok.
Does anyone has any clues in what is going on?
Thank you very much for anyfeedbacks.
Alvaro