Re: [hylafax-users] Help needed with blank pages

Am 2005.03.10 21:01 schrieb(en) alebum:

the fax is send but is not removed from the qeue, it is treated as not
delivered, and refaxed after a few minutes again, and again...

It's an incompatibility of capi4hylafax and hylafax 4.2.1.

Read this

The version which is supposed to fix this problem segfaults on my system. That's why I use the wrapper script as workaround.

Meanwhile I improved my wrapper script:

#! /bin/sh
/usr/bin/c2faxsend "$@"
rc=$?
if [ $rc -gt 5 ]
then
# this must be one line up to end of quoted string
logger -p daemon.err -t c2faxsend.wrap "changing unknown exit code $rc to 0 (retry)"
rc=0
fi
eval qfile=\$$#
sed 's/^returned:0$/returned:'${rc}'/' $qfile > ${qfile}.new
mv ${qfile}.new $qfile
exit $rc

Bodo